Covid-19 Safety Precautions
For the safety of our guests and staff, we are implementing the suggested and required modifications for massage services including:
- Guests who have traveled out of state within the last 14 days to have quarantined for 14 days or to have a negative COVID test 5 days after travel.
- Masks and other required PPE must be worn by our staff while at work.
- Please maintain 6′ of social distancing whenever possible outside of the treatment rooms.
- Guests are asked to fill out digital pre-treatment forms prior to arrival.
- If you develop any of the following symptoms prior to your service, please let us know as soon as you are aware:
- shortness of breath
- unusual muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- If you have any special requests, please let us know prior to your visit.
- Guests are asked to arrive with a mask on. If they do not, one will be provided.
- We ask that no more than 2 guests in our lobby at one time. If the lobby is fully occupied, please wait outside until available.
- No visitors are to wait inside the studio for guests.
- Online intake forms must be filled out prior to arrival to keep our lobby under 15% capacity
- Please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes early and with online paperwork completed to ensure you are able to receive your full treatment time.
- Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Guests must wear masks while in their services.
- Beverage service is now available upon request only.